Established in 1981
Rainbow International® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide.
Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more.
When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.
Rainbow International is a subsidiary of Neighborly®, a worldwide franchise holding corporation supporting over 1,500 franchisees in ten countries.
To position our franchisees in the marketplace to become the premier choice for restoration and cleaning services by always exceeding their customers’ expectations.
To Be a World Leader in the Restoration & Cleaning Industry by providing innovative training, systems, products, and support to our franchisees, allowing them to achieve their desired level of business success.
Our Home & Commercial Restoration Code of Values
We live our Code of Values by
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “above the line.”
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.